a new version of Aspect has been released: 1.0.0-preview.22 (blog post). You’ll find the download links at the bottom of this post. Simply install over the existing installation to upgrade. The following changes and additions are included:
- Implemented full color correction support for image loading and display output
- The application now internally uses ProPhoto gamut for all graphics processing
- Cached thumbnails are now stored in AdobeRGB color space instead of sRGB
- Sped up processing of export collections during library load
- Fixed color space (sRGB/AdobeRGB) detection of certain out-of-camera JPEGs
- Fixed a crash happening after switching between multiple events before switching back to photo stream
- Fixed black point computation when developing Fuji RAWs
- Fixed a crash when an individual photos folder is stored directly within the library folder
- Fixed restoring of individual photos from the trash after the individual photo path pattern has been changed
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened after creating a new event with images from the shoe box
- Fixed an issue where image editing relations were not correctly cached
Feel free to leave any feedback here or in the bug reports sub forum. Thanks for helping to shape a new way of organizing photos!
Please remember: Even though the software is reasonably stable at this point, always make a backup of your data, or work with a copy of it, when using pre-release software.