a new version of Aspect has been released: 1.0.0-preview.27 (view blog post). You’ll find the download links at the bottom of this post. Simply install over the existing installation to upgrade.
Linux AppImage (experimental)
Please remember: Even though the software is reasonably stable at this point, always make a backup of your data, or work with a copy of it, when using pre-release software.
- Added a native ARM build for Apple Silicon based Macs
- Implemented a new date/time adjustment dialog
- The new UI can be controlled efficiently via keyboard, mouse or mouse wheel
- Allows changing multiple images at once, keeping their relative time intact
- Setting the capture time and digitized time can now be done independently
- Allows adjusting the time zone
- Added a new menu entry in addition to the edit button that can be found in the metadata panel
- Added the possibility to send an e-mail address alongside crash reports to enable communication about the issue
- System dialogs on macOS now match the dark theme of the application
- Fixed wrong check box state of parent folders when opening the event folder selection bubble for a second time
- Fixed entering multiple lines of text for certain text input fields
- Fixed a possible crash at startup for certain network adapter configurations
- Fixed bogus creation of empty individual photo folders for folders not available in the local library instance
- Fixed a possible crash during synchronization
- Fixed a crash occurring after rapidly dragging files out of the window and back in
- When showing all collections in the local collection bar, collections now appear left-aligned and sorted by name
- Fixed missing UI updates in the device pane after synchronization error changes
Feel free to leave any feedback here or in the bug reports sub forum. Thanks for helping to shape a new way of organizing photos!